March 2016 - Present
Our Company Motto: Innovate, Instigate, Automate
We are basically a Web Design and Development company that mainly focus on the wordpress platform. We develop websites from scratch or can do quick updates and modifications to your existing websites. We only work with latest technologies making sure that your website and automated system is state of the art and definitely up to modern standards.
We are more focused on the development of websites but we work with our customers to design their online systems exactly the way they want. Obviously we do add a lot of our own magic to it.
Info Tech Wizards mainly focus on development for small businesses that use CRMs like Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Aweber and more.
Along with integrating these applications with websites, Info Tech Wizards will also offer services to manage these applications for clients including building campaign, managing campaigns, new app set ups, imports from other applications etc.
We are also working on multiple exciting projects / products that we will soon make public. So stay tuned.
June 2015 - Present
Primary responsibilities include making sure that the organisation stays on top of the changing trends in technologies, to ensure that the organization is supported in the best possible way. I focus on ensuring that the organization and all its employees are best supported using various technologies that work together in perfect harmony. My team is responsible for putting in place simple as well as complicated automations and incorporate new tools that enhance the efficiency of the organization. A breakdown of the many responsibilities I am accountable for are below.
– Infusionsoft Administrator which is the organizations CRM software.
– Designing and developing marketing automation campaigns.
– Analyse, monitor, maintain and enhance existing campaigns.
– Managing multiple Company Websites which require html as well as PHP programming and making sure they stay updated as well as secure.
– This includes Design, development and maintenance of the company’s web presence across all mediums.
– Analyzing, optimizing and tracking all company web assets.
– Implementing strategies to increase Search Engine Presence and working closely with external contractors to search engine optimize company’s online presence.
– Managing internal IT assets as well as external assets who have been outsourced various company projects.
– Analyzing, optimizing, maintenance and backups of company’s Customer Relationship Management tools ensuring continued marketing deliverable as well as setting up new automated marketing and client services campaigns.
– Deployment, maintenance and security of company’s Internet Information Services (IIS) based Application Server.
– Deployment, maintenance and security of company’s internal NAS Server and devices.
– Analyze, monitor, maintenance and upgradations for the company’s Microsoft Exchange infrastructure ensuring continued availability to all users.
– Responsible for Sys-Prepping, imaging and deployment of windows based tablets that are provided to company clients using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) server-client environment.
– Ensuring timely, automated 2-tier secure backups of all webservers, databases, app servers, NAS server and all workstations for continued availability and disaster recovery.
– Assessing and recommending improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems.
– Providing specialist skills in supporting and troubleshooting network problems and emergencies.
– Researching, analyzing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance.
September 2013 - June 2015
My responsibilities include providing IT Solutions as per the needs of the company. Responsible for administering InfusionSoft (CRM) including Client Database, setting up eMarketing Campaign deliveries as well as Product Campaign deliveries. Responsible for Sysprepping, imaging as well as organizing proper deployment of windows based tablets that are provided to company clients. My responsibilities also include managing multiple Company Websites which require html as well as PHP skills and making sure they stay updated as well as secure.
Also responsible for managing IT assets who have been outsourced various company projects. I also provide client end tele-support via Remote Access as well as phone and emails. Responsible for organizing all IT Equipment that is in use by the company.
Jan 2013 – Jun 2013
Working closely with Systems Administrator of the hospital, my tasks included Configuring, Managing and Monitoring the Network of the Hospital. Also trouble shooting on client end. Responsible for managing and maintaining the database as well as managing its backups.
May 2008 - June 2013
I take up various projects from employers located all around the world. My employers seek my services in problems related to Network Communications and Security which is a part of my field of interest. I also take up projects related to web designing and development as well as creative and technical writing.
2013 - 2015
2007 - 2012
2004 - 2007
2001 - 2004
1994 - 2001