Zmarak (Jan) Bangash Network Engineer | Tech Evangelist | Web Developer | Automation Expert | Infusionsoft Consultant | Wordpress Consultant
I love the internet and everything that makes it work. Servers, Networks and Web Design / Development just make me tick. I wear many hats and I am very comfortable in all of them. But my obsession for Systems Automation and making every system work together in complete synergy and harmony trumps it all. If something can be automated, it should be. Time saved can be used to create something awesome. Web Development is my go to skill and if you need something awesome created, I am at your service with over 5 years of experience.
Managing DirectorMarch 2016 - PresentInfo Tech Wizards
Our Company Motto: Innovate, Instigate, Automate We are basically a Web Design and Development company that mainly focus on the wordpress platform. We develop websites from scratch or can do quick updates and modifications to your existing websites. We only work with latest technologies making sure that your website and automated system is state of the art and definitely up to modern standards. We are more focused on the development of websites but we work with our customers to design their online systems exactly the way they want. Obviously we do add a lot of our own magic to it. Info Tech Wizards mainly focus on development for small businesses that use CRMs like Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Aweber and more. Along with integrating these applications with websites, Info Tech Wizards will also offer services to manage these applications for clients including building campaign, managing campaigns, new app set ups, imports from other applications etc. We are also working on multiple exciting projects / products that we will soon make public. So stay tuned.
IT ManagerJune 2015 - PresentReal Wealth Australia
Primary responsibilities include making sure that the organisation stays on top of the changing trends in technologies, to ensure that the organization is supported in the best possible way. I focus on ensuring that the organization and all its employees are best supported using various technologies that work together in perfect harmony. My team is responsible for putting in place simple as well as complicated automations and incorporate new tools that enhance the efficiency of the organization. A breakdown of the many responsibilities I am accountable for are below.
- Infusionsoft Administrator which is the organizations CRM software.
- Designing and developing marketing automation campaigns.
- Analyse, monitor, maintain and enhance existing campaigns.
- Managing multiple Company Websites which require html as well as PHP programming and making sure they stay updated as well as secure.
- This includes Design, development and maintenance of the company's web presence across all mediums.
- Analyzing, optimizing and tracking all company web assets.
- Implementing strategies to increase Search Engine Presence and working closely with external contractors to search engine optimize company's online presence.
- Managing internal IT assets as well as external assets who have been outsourced various company projects.
- Analyzing, optimizing, maintenance and backups of company’s Customer Relationship Management tools ensuring continued marketing deliverable as well as setting up new automated marketing and client services campaigns.
- Deployment, maintenance and security of company’s Internet Information Services (IIS) based Application Server.
- Deployment, maintenance and security of company’s internal NAS Server and devices.
- Analyze, monitor, maintenance and upgradations for the company’s Microsoft Exchange infrastructure ensuring continued availability to all users.
- Responsible for Sys-Prepping, imaging and deployment of windows based tablets that are provided to company clients using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) server-client environment.
- Ensuring timely, automated 2-tier secure backups of all webservers, databases, app servers, NAS server and all workstations for continued availability and disaster recovery.
- Assessing and recommending improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems.
- Providing specialist skills in supporting and troubleshooting network problems and emergencies.
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance.
IT EngineerSeptember 2013 - June 2015Real Wealth Australia
My responsibilities include providing IT Solutions as per the needs of the company. Responsible for administering InfusionSoft (CRM) including Client Database, setting up eMarketing Campaign deliveries as well as Product Campaign deliveries. Responsible for Sysprepping, imaging as well as organizing proper deployment of windows based tablets that are provided to company clients. My responsibilities also included managing multiple Company Websites which require html as well as PHP skills and making sure they stay updated as well as secure. Also responsible for managing IT assets who have been outsourced various company projects. I also provide client end tele-support via Remote Access as well as phone and emails. Responsible for organizing all IT Equipment that is in use by the company.
Backup Administrator & IT OfficerJan 2013 – Jun 2013Northwest General Hospital and Research Center
Working closely with Systems Administrator of the hospital, my tasks included Configuring, Managing and Monitoring the Network of the Hospital. Also trouble shooting on client end. Responsible for managing and maintaining the database as well as managing its backups.
Freelance Creative & Tech Write / Freelance Web Designer and Developer / Freelance Network ExpertMay 2008 - June 2013oDesk (Now UpWork) Freelancer
I take up various projects from employers located all around the world. My employers seek my services in problems related to Network Communications and Security which is a part of my field of interest. I also take up projects related to web designing and development as well as creative and technical writing.
La Trobe University2013 - 2015Masters of Information Technology (Computer Networks)
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI)2007 - 2012BS in Computer System Engineering
Edwardes College, Peshawar2004 - 2007FSc, Pre-Medical, Additional Mathematics
Edwardes College School, Peshawar2001 - 2004O-Levels
St. Mary's High School, Peshawar1994 - 2001Middle School, Primary Education
Network Design and Administration
Planning and Strategy